Monday 9 February 2015
   Park Shin-hye, "Chances of being a real reporter? 0%"


Park Shin-hye drew a line for becoming a real reporter.

She had an interview with MBN Star and said, "I don't think I can be a real reporter if I was told to. I'm emotional so I can't deal with articles objectively".

"I would get scolded a lot for not being able to arrange my words and mixing up the contents of the articles that I'm supposed to present to the public".

"However, I did get to understand a lot about their work and mind. Some reporters seem too cold when they present news, but now I know why they do that. That makes me wonder what to say next time to create an impact".

Park Shin-hye played the role of Choi In-ha, a social news reporter in the SBS drama "Pinocchio". She's now been cast in the movie "Beauty Inside" and featured in SALTNPAPER's song "You're Perfect".


Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p..

CREDIT TO THE OWNER HANCINEMA 
 

ساهم بدعم المدونة

 

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM
ssinz7

Show ratio Page

Pages

Facts About Park Shin Hye

Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; born February 18, 1990) is a South Korean actress, dancer, model and singer. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014-2015) Doctors (2016)

WEIBO