Park Shin Hye instgram update

Friday 6 February 2015


Park Shin Hye’s. Instagram @ssinz7 Update 2015.02.06 [English Translation] @ssinz7 “As soon as I woke up in the morning, I went out to the terrace and looked down #ThereWasOnePeacock..;;; I went out near the resort #ThereWereSeveralMonkeysOnTreesMovingFromHeretoThere…#Thailand #KoChang A place I cannot take my eyes off of because it is so beautiful.. ” English trans cr. TheFoodMonster regram @ssinz7

ساهم بدعم المدونة

 

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM
ssinz7

Show ratio Page

Pages

Facts About Park Shin Hye

Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; born February 18, 1990) is a South Korean actress, dancer, model and singer. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014-2015) Doctors (2016)

WEIBO