2015.2.14 Park Shin Hye at KBS Entertainment Weekly

Sunday 15 February 2015





On Screen: She Spreads The Spring Atmosphere All Around Her!
MC: It is a cold winter and the cold wind is still blowing, but in the filming set, a spring atmosphere was spreading all around.
On Screen: Innocent? Sexy?
MC: It was because charming Park Shin Hye was there.
On Screen: The Meeting With Innocent Park Shin Hye
MC: Let’s go to meet her.
MC and On Screen: She looks more and more beautiful each time you see her. This is Park Shin Hye.
Park Shin Hye: Yes. Hello.
MC and On Screen: How are you?
Park Shin Hye: Yes. After the drama finished, I had some interviews and I am also filming advertisements.
MC: You have a lot of accessories dangling from your hands.
Park Shin Hye: These are really pretty. I like and enjoy wearing accessories that are simple and also I want accessories that match me.
MC: Is there a model who cares that much of ownership like you do?
On Screen: Model Who Is Detailed With Her Possessions!
MC: Hahahaha!!!!
Park Shin Hye: I really like to take care of my possessions.
MC and On Screen: Park Shin Hye, We Recognize You As The Best Commercial Model!
MC: Ok. You received a lot of awards last year.
MC and On Screen: The Speech of Park Shin Hye Who Received A Lot of Awards in 2014?
Park Shin Hye: I had a lot to say.
MC: When you went up there [on stage at the awards ceremony], didn’t you feel nervous?
On Screen: The Award Speech That Left Out Her Older Brother…
Park Shin Hye: I forgot to bring up my older brother, so he was really sad.
MC: I see.
Park Shin Hye: I talked all about my mom and dad,…and even my grandma and grandma, but…
On Screen: You Brother Plays Music?
MC: In fact, your brother is in the same neighborhood as [meaning: Park Shin Hye’s brother is also part of the entertainment world]
Park Shin Hye: Yes.
MC: So, in the music department.
Park Shin Hye: Yes. He is really into it.
On Screen: Park Shin Hye’s Brother Park Shin Won! He Participated In IU’s Concert As A Guitarist!
Park Shin Hye: Guitar was his major. He also composes songs and also participates in IU’s concerts. Yes. He works really hard and shows his passion for music. He is still a newbie though.
MC: Newbie. I see.You appeared in a lot of dramas where there were a lot of lines that made women’s hearts throb.
On Screen: Women’s Hearts Throb! Lines In Dramas!
Hwang Tae Kyeong and On Screen: I am now on the same side as you, Go Mi Nam.
Kim Tan and On Screen: Do I like you?
Choi Dal Po/Ki Ha Myeong and On Screen: Because I like you.
Park Shin Hye: The male actors spoke those lines so delicately. They made women’s heart’s throb a lot.
MC: Oh really?
Park Shin Hye: I heard those lines a lot.
On Screen: When You Hear A Lot Of Famous Lines…
MC: Yes you did. This leads me to think…Even if you hear these lovely lines…
On Screen: An Emotional Girl Who Dreams Of A Love Found Inside Dramas
Park Shin Hye: No, my heart still palpitates…Always…I dream of a love found inside dramas. I know that I cannot have love like that in reality, but I think I put an effort to have that type of love. But, it doesn’t work that way easily.
MC and On Screen: So, You Have A Lot Of Guys Who Put That Effort?
Park Shin Hye: No! Me! When I Meet Someone!
MC: Oh…
MC and On Screen: Park Shin Hye – Age 20s Interim Review!
MC: Beauty. Middle-20s.
On Screen: Interim Review! Park Shin Hye’s Age 20s Beauty?
MC: You are really…you will be beautiful even in the future…, but you are really beautiful right now. How would you rate your beauty? You would look at a mirror and say?
Park Shin Hye and On Screen: Me? B?? Can I give myself a B+?
MC: Yes.
Park Shin Hye: Right before an A? I think right here is okay.
MC and On Screen: Modest. You are really modest. Really modest.
Park Shin Hye: Hahahahaha…
On Screen: Cute? Innocent? Sexy? Park Shin Hye Is?
MC: Which one? You spread the aroma of a woman now. Cute? Innocent? Sexy?
On Screen: In Between Innocent And Sexy?
Park Shin Hye: Innocent. Wahhh she is sexy. In between these two? I think I currently in the process of going into the stage of being sexy so…
MC: So you want to hear that you are sexy, right?
Park Shin Hye and On Screen: OF COURSE!
Park Shin Hye: If you are a woman, you definitely want to hear that!
MC and On Screen: What Part Of You Are You Considering Yourself Sexy…
Background: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
MC: It is a joke.
Park Shin Hye: At least once in a while I want to hear it.
On Screen: Interim Review! Park Shin Hye’s Age 20s Studies?
MC: Okay…next! How about studies?
Park Shin Hye: Studies…I think a C. Right in the middle?
On Screen: Studies C
MC: C, I see. Why did you choose that?
Park Shin Hye: Because…This is the 7th year I had not been able to graduate.
On Screen: A Graduate In Her 7th Year…
MC: So around about here.
Park Shin Hye: Yes.
On Screen: So We Heard That You Are The Oldest Senior In Your School Right Now?
MC: So how is it? In your first year, people definitely might have yelled out, “Oh! It’s Park Shin Hye! She must have decided to attend this school!” You must have heard that a lot. But, we heard that you are the oldest senior now!
Park Shin Hye: There are no other seniors now. I’m in big trouble.
MC: So how is it now? Do everyone call you Noona [(older sister – males) and Eonnie (older sister – females)]?
On Screen: In School, Park Shin Hye Is An Ancestor?
Park Shin Hye: Yes. They say to me, “Noona! Instead of being here aren’t you supposed to be lying down in the back over there?!” They say that to me like I am an ancestor or something. I was so speechless, so I thought that I really need to graduate.
MC and On Screen: So Your School Peers Are Goo Ara, Kim Bum, Kim So Eun, and Kang Ha Neul As Well As Many Others!
Park Shin Hye: Yes. Ha Neullie looks like he will study hard in school, but he is I think in only his second-year…Ha Neullie still has a lot more to go! I am not the only ancestor!
On Screen: Operations Of A Water Ghost!
Park Shin Hye: Bummie also has a lot more to go! So Eunnie also! For what I know, Ara graduated the earliest, and I am next.
MC: So they are this much!
Park Shin Hye: Yes.
MC: Ahhh… So now last is love.
On Screen: Interim Review! Park Shin Hye’s Age 20s Love?
Park Shin Hye: Uh…So love?
MC: If you look back, how was your love life?
Park Shin Hye: Ummm…I think it wasn’t that great. D? Minus?
MC: D-?
Park Shin Hye: Before, I said that I never date before and because I was young, people ignored it and said okay.
On Screen: PARK SHIN HYE! SHE CAN NOW SAY IT!
Park Shin Hye and On Screen: But, now if I say it, it seems like a lie. I have experience, but since I am focused on my work, so I cannot focus on my partner’s feelings…I feel like I am selfish, so yeah…I think it wasn’t pretty at all.
On Screen: Selfish Park Shin Hye! Love’s Grade Is D-!
On Screen: Out of Same-Age, Older, Younger. Park Shin Hye chooses?
MC: So, you must have a lot of different partners. Also, there are this many guys in the filming set. How is it? Do you choose same-age, older, or younger?
Park Shin Hye: Yet, I still believe that same-age or older is better. I feel more relaxed.
On Screen: Park Shin Hye Still Doesn’t See Younger Guys As Men
Park Shin Hye: I don’t feel younger guys as men at all. Yeah. Not yet. Maybe older? I want someone to lean on.
MC: I would like to continue this interview with you in the future. At any moment, some fall in love with younger men.
Park Shin Hye: Really? HAHAHA!!!!
On Screen: We Expect The Next Interview~
On Screen: A Pleasant Meeting With Park Shin Hye!
MC: We had a fun interview! I feel that after meeting Park Shin Hye, I feel a lot younger.
Park Shin Hye and On Screen: Viewers of ‘Entertainment Weekly’…
Park Shin Hye: I will work hard so I could give you good news again this year. So, please keep on watching me and even though it is a bit late…

Park Shin Hye and On Screen: Happy New Year’s! I hope that everything goes well for everyone!







credit to entertainment and  For video translation:THEFOODMONSTERFEEDS






ساهم بدعم المدونة

 

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM
ssinz7

Show ratio Page

Pages

Facts About Park Shin Hye

Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; born February 18, 1990) is a South Korean actress, dancer, model and singer. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014-2015) Doctors (2016)

WEIBO