Lee KimYoung-ae won a prize award at "The 53rd Baeksang Arts Grand Prize" ... Park Shinhye, a tearful speech

Saturday 6 May 2017

Lee KimYoung-ae won a prize award at "The 53rd Baeksang Arts Grand Prize" ... Park Shinhye, a tearful speech



r.580x0
After cancer fighting illness, late age Kim Young Ae who left this world was awarded a merit award. 

On the 3rd, "The 53rd Baeksang Artistic Awards" awarded the lifetime achievement award to late Kim Young-ae. 

Ra Mi Ran says, "I was worried for a long time to stand on this occasion, but there is something I absolutely want to say about the passion for the performance of the teacher who watched keeping watching the" gentlemen of laurel clothes store "together I decided to stand in the field. " 

Ra Mi Ran, who co-starred in "Gentlemen of Laurel Clothing Store", which was the last work by Kim Young-ae, said, "My teacher fought desperately for the disease during my illness.The teacher very much I would like to see you. Dr. Kim Young-ae, who seemed to be a big and solid big tree, will never forget the spirit of acting like a flame that showed us, "She shed tears. 

Park Shin Hye said, "I called Professor Kim Young-ae" my grandmother. "I was not a far-senior senior who could not get close to me and was one who grabbed my hand like a family and led me Thanks to my teacher I was able to have a pride in my profession, "she said while wiping his tears. 

Lifestyle award won by Lee Min-Woo of late Kim Young-ae's son. Lee Min-Woo said, "I should have won a direct award, I attended because I could, I think my mother is happy." 




ساهم بدعم المدونة

 

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM
ssinz7

Show ratio Page

Pages

Facts About Park Shin Hye

Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; born February 18, 1990) is a South Korean actress, dancer, model and singer. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014-2015) Doctors (2016)

WEIBO