#ParkShinHye:Last night, I had a great time playing with props at Rocoberry Roko’s house..

Monday 24 August 2015
#ParkShinHye:Last night, I had a great time playing with props at Rocoberry Roko’s house..


Embedded image permalink

Original: 지난 밤 ‪#‎로코베리‬ ‪#‎로코‬ 집에는 예쁘고 재밌는 소품들이 한가득- 내 머리에 씌워놓고 엄청 좋아라 하는 로코짱❤ 그치만 리본은 정말 부끄러웠어

ENG: Last night's ‪#‎rocoberry‬ ‪#‎roco‬ 's house has a lot of pretty & fun stuff. so many. especially like the stuff I put on my head. roco jjang❤ But the ribbon makes me especially shy.

http://cr.Instagram.com/p/6yk7IVPdRt/  
Show less

ساهم بدعم المدونة

 

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM
ssinz7

Show ratio Page

Pages

Facts About Park Shin Hye

Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; born February 18, 1990) is a South Korean actress, dancer, model and singer. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014-2015) Doctors (2016)

WEIBO