PARKSHINHYE IG UPDATE

Sunday 29 March 2015



Dream of Angel in Shanghai. #The most handsome Young Gwang Oppa. I didn’t realized how many times I choked up during yesterday’s fanmeeting. I cried when I saw a surprised video message from the members of the Pinocchio Team.. I thought that was wonderful. Wow.. when Young Gwang Oppa came out onstage I thought I saw a ghost.. I was so pleasantly surprised that I can only scream and cry.. thank you so much Oppaa puhehehe.. he came to China as part of his schedule~ he’s the best, this was one of the best fanmeeting ever upset emoticon Thank you so much to all the fans for their endless love for the chuchuchu queen-ka



CREDIT TO THE OWNER

ساهم بدعم المدونة

 

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM
ssinz7

Show ratio Page

Pages

Facts About Park Shin Hye

Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; born February 18, 1990) is a South Korean actress, dancer, model and singer. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014-2015) Doctors (2016)

WEIBO